We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Gaborone Airport to Impodimo Lodge

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
52 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Gaborone Airport to Impodimo Lodge

lm looking for a transfer from the airport to the lodge. Please let me know cost for maximum 6 passengers and return.

Gaborone, Botswana
Level Contributor
417 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Gaborone Airport to Impodimo Lodge

Hi. Are you aware that Gaborone is in BOTSWANA and Impodimo Lodge is in Madikwe Game Reserve in SOUTH AFRICA?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
52 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Gaborone Airport to Impodimo Lodge

From what l have been told Impodmo Game Lodge Wonderboom Gate is nearer through Botswana side and is approximately 28km. l even spoke to someone from Botswana Tourism who confirmed this

Gaborone, Botswana
Level Contributor
417 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Gaborone Airport to Impodimo Lodge

From the airport to the border must be about 28kms (as they are opposite sides of the city) and then a few more kms to the Wonderboom Gate so it is indeed closer than coming from Jo'burg but I've never heard of any shuttle between the two though.

Also I'm not sure why you are coming from Gabs airport unless you are arriving on Kenya Airways. Otherwise it looks like you are flying into Jo'burg and then transiting on to Gaborone (Botswana) and then driving back into South Africa. The flight connection from Jo'burg to Gabs is a pretty expensive add-on unless you've managed to get it included in your price from (UK?)

4. Re: Transfer from Gaborone Airport to Impodimo Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, August 15, 2015