We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour company

Adelaide, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
tour company

Has anyone heard of african ubuntu safari tour company based in sydney or has been on one of their tours, needing a review if possible

Thanks Karen

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: tour company

Hi Karen

I am looking at booking with them for September I also am looking for reviews. Did you find any?

Jen

Adelaide, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tour company

Hi Jen

We decided we were too unsure about this company we have gone with bench international, (they are in sydney ) this company specializes in africa and have been extremely helpful, and competitive in there prices Hope this helps, you can google them.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
67 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tour company

HI

I always use companies in South Africa, I've just come back from Botswanna and Brothers Safaris who organised it are the best I've come across and I'll be using them again.

C

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
175 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tour company

Hi 76karen

We are thinking of using Bench - I had never heard of them before Amex recommended them. What can you tell me about your experience with them so far please?

thanks M

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: tour company

Hi,

I have decided to go with African Ubuntu Safari, I leave in six weeks will give my opinion when I return.

What I will say now is they are incredibly helpful and flexible. I have had all my requests fitted in and at a good price.

Happy travels

Jen

Manly, Australia
Level Contributor
53 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tour company

I also am thinking of this company over Bench, however I will be very pleased to see your update post your trip. Considering they are the "new kids on the block" I'm hoping they will be good. My trip is not till 2013 so I shall wait for now,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: tour company

Hi

I will make sure I let you know how it all goes.

Have you looked at their facebook page? Some very nice pics etc.

Soo looking forward to the experiences that lie ahead..

Jen

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
175 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tour company

We decided to go with Bench for our 2 weeks in Morocco. I got 3 quotes with exactly the same requirements and they came back with the 2nd best price but definitely the best service and response time. Long email answers to all my queries. Our trip is not until Jan 2013, but I'm happy to post after that.

9. Re: tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:02 pm, October 08, 2012
Sydney
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: tour company

African Ubuntu Safari is an excellent company and the staff are very proffessional and efficient. They were born in Africa so they give you a true picture of Africa and good travel advise. Go to their Website and see all the tesmonials given. The help you prepare for your travel, and when you get to your tourist destination you are well looked after and they also follow up when you come back.Their service is first class try them.

Edited: 6:51 am, October 20, 2012