We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help wanted - Cost of living in Botswana!

6 posts
Save Topic
Help wanted - Cost of living in Botswana!

Hello there,

Could you please advise me the cost of living in Botswana such as an apple or other fruits cost, transporation or taxi, bread, a bottle of coke, a bottle or mineral water, a cup of coffee, laundry cost, internet charges, etc. I also need to know the room accommodation rate for 3 - 5 star hotels in Botswana.

Thank you!

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,074 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help wanted - Cost of living in Botswana!

Why not simply look up 5-star hotels in Botswana on the internat (eg this site), and check their rates?

What makes you think you can buy apples, bread etc in Botswana?

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
9,067 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help wanted - Cost of living in Botswana!

Let's put it this way. No sarcasm intended. If you can afford to travel anywhere, you can afford Botswana - in the towns and cities. But the camps in the wildlife areas are expensive. I think many of us would wonder why you are asking about apples? coffee? coca cola?

3. Re: Help wanted - Cost of living in Botswana!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 11, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question