We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Taxi: Airport to Luanda

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
236 posts
350 reviews
268 helpful votes
Cost of Taxi: Airport to Luanda

What is the cost of a Taxi from the airport to the city center?

Luanda, Angola
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
18 helpful votes
1. Re: Cost of Taxi: Airport to Luanda

Hi Mahme. Costs can be indeed high. As the airport is virtually in the centre of the city, you will probably pay about 50 dollars or 60 until downtown. It depends. Taxis can be very unreliable though. When are you coming?

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
236 posts
350 reviews
268 helpful votes
2. Re: Cost of Taxi: Airport to Luanda

Thank you

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
41 posts
97 reviews
102 helpful votes
3. Re: Cost of Taxi: Airport to Luanda

I am arriving in Luanad next month at 8:30 p.m. What is the best way to get a taxi to the city center? Are they metered?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
11 posts
81 reviews
57 helpful votes
4. Re: Cost of Taxi: Airport to Luanda

I just returned from Luanda. I had a lovely taxi driver, Dino. He uses a meter (not sure if this would be running while he waits at the airport if you arrange in advance). His mobile is +244 925 703 284, He speaks some English. If you speak slowly, word-by-word, this will help. He also understood my bad Spanish, when spoken one word at a time. Happy travels.

5. Re: Cost of Taxi: Airport to Luanda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, March 12, 2019