We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atm Cards

Which Luanda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south africa
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Atm Cards

my first trip to Angola is coming up. Just a quick question...will an FNB ATM card work at any of the banks?

Luanda, Angola
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atm Cards

Hi there, sorry but I don't think so. There are some ATM's for VISA cards, but to be honest, don't know if they work with VISA cards not issued in Angola. Bring USD if you can and also try the card and let us know how u got on.

Rgds Paul Eco Tur Angola

www.eco-tur.com

Pullman, Washington
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atm Cards

In Luanda I used a US issued VISA ATM card to withdraw cash in two places, Bellas Shopping and another bank (can't remember where). Be wary and make sure there are guards around because Luanda is a rough place.

3. Re: Atm Cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 20, 2009