We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Housekeeper needed in Luanda

Luanda
3 posts
Save Topic
Housekeeper needed in Luanda

I just arrived in Luanda to join my husband who is working here. We are in desperate need of someone to help with the cleaning around the house, as I am 5 months pregnant and will soon begin preparing for the arrival of our child.

Can anyone recommend someone or point me in the direction of where I can find a reliable person to help with housekeeping?

North England
Level Contributor
48 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Housekeeper needed in Luanda

When we lived there the best way to find people was to ask others Maids or drivers if they knew anyone. Usually they do and you can go from there, seeing if you like them etc, of course the language barrier can be a problem though.

Luanda, Angola
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Housekeeper needed in Luanda

Lola, very difficult indeed the best way is to see if you can find some expats who are leaving soon. Or as the other person mentioned, ask good maids of friends (but good maids are terribly difficult to find).

paul@eco-tur.com

portugal
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Housekeeper needed in Luanda

hello i´am from portugal, do yoy still need some body?

Virginia
Level Contributor
161 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Housekeeper needed in Luanda

You can't be pregnant and clean a house at the same time?

5. Re: Housekeeper needed in Luanda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 am, November 05, 2009