We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I need a yellow fever vaccine if only in transit

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Do I need a yellow fever vaccine if only in transit

Travelling from South Africa to Portugal with transit stop over in Luanda. Do I need a yellow fever vaccine if only at airport for transit.

Tyumen, Russia
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do I need a yellow fever vaccine if only in transit

If you stay airside you do not in LAD. If you go out at all yes. Best to bring it just in case opportunists are on the prowl, but in general if transferring TAAG and not changing airlines, somebody was sweating next to us about this and turned out not to have any warranted worry

Durban, South Africa
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Do I need a yellow fever vaccine if only in transit

Hi there,

Have you travelled as yet to portugal through TAAG?

I am from durban wanting to travel to Portugal and their prices are currently better than any other airline.

Curious to hear what your experience was like.

3. Re: Do I need a yellow fever vaccine if only in transit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 01, 2018