We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist Visa from the Angolan Embassy in Singapore?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
61 posts
4,936 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist Visa from the Angolan Embassy in Singapore?

Hi there

I'm curious to know if anyone has had any experience of applying for an Angolan tourist or transit visa from the embassy in Singapore.

Any details most welcome!

Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist Visa from the Angolan Embassy in Singapore?

Besides your copy of booked air tickets, your contact address in Angola, copies of 6 months bank statements, copies of every stamped pages in Passport, copy of yellow fever, proof of residence in Singapore, and good luck to you. They may not approve visa. But I just got it yesterday!

From Jen

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
61 posts
4,936 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist Visa from the Angolan Embassy in Singapore?

Thanks for the information - very encouraging to know that it's actually possible to obtain a visa this way.

Could I check if you require a letter of invitation or is a confirmed hotel reservation sufficient?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tourist Visa from the Angolan Embassy in Singapore?

Hi KGB777. I want to ask you if you went to Angola and what parts did you went and is it safe. Thanks so much

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
61 posts
4,936 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tourist Visa from the Angolan Embassy in Singapore?

Hi Biljana

I'm afraid I still haven't made it to Angola... It is one of an elusive 4 remaining countries for me in Africa... I've been a little put off in the past by issues of safety, cost and bureaucracy... But it's still very much my intention to get there at some stage, I'm just not sure when that will be.

I remain interested to hear of any further visa experiences at the embassy in Singapore!

5. Re: Tourist Visa from the Angolan Embassy in Singapore?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 18, 2018