We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vic Falls versus Iguazu Falls

Richmond, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Vic Falls versus Iguazu Falls

I had visited Iguazu Falls (Brazil & Argentina) in June.

I'm planning a trip to S Africa next year, is it worth a trip to go up to Vic Falls, since I've already seen the Iguazu Falls? Thank you

Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
395 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vic Falls versus Iguazu Falls

Come and see it your self, choose from these months July, August, December, January and i tell you will let the world know that Vic Falls are the best. as you will be in SA already just fly less than 2hrs and its worth it for sure.

Philani Moyo owner and director Shockwave Adventures

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vic Falls versus Iguazu Falls

Dear Marge Y,

I've seen both and neither of them really excited me. I feel you'd enjoy going on safari far more. However that is only my opinion. I can recommend plenty of places for you to go on safari depending on your budget and the amount of time that you have available.

3. Re: Vic Falls versus Iguazu Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, July 25, 2014