We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

victoria falls safari packages

Aberdeen, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
victoria falls safari packages

hi i am looking to get from capetown (after 5 or 6 days there) and book a safari and visit victoria falls, can anyone reccommend any companies as there is SOOOOOO many lodges and packages, i would prefer one who picks up from vic falls thanks

Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
383 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: victoria falls safari packages

Hi, please let me know these things first, would you be flying to Victoria falls or you want to use an overland truck?

What type of accommodation are you looking at and how many nights

What activities would you like them to be included in the package such as Visit the Victoria falls, Sunset Cruise, rafting, helicopter flight and many more as most of these packages include accommodation, sunset cruise and transfers only.

Thanks you, once I have these answers I will refer you to some couple of guys I know.

Philani Moyo - Owner – Shockwave Adventures

2012 and 2013 Rafting & Kayaking Champions in Zimbabwe and Zambia

Aberdeen, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: victoria falls safari packages

hi thanks, i would be flying into vic falls (looking for retuirn flight from capetown)

would like a night a elephant lodge (heard its great)

a 2 night caneoing safari if possible and some all inclusive lodges, not top range but nice and quiet

dates would be 27th - 2nd i would be keen on fishing and lots of safari time :) thanks

Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
383 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: victoria falls safari packages

Hi, please try these guys for the overnight canoeing I think Adventurezone.com and wildhorizon.co.za will help, for lodging contact this guy called

Shamiso www.travel-africa.za.org is based in Victoria falls. Did you mean Elephant Hills Hotel or Elephant Camp lodge?

Philani Moyo - Owner – Shockwave Adventures

Aberdeen, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: victoria falls safari packages

hi i have a package for canoeing and elephant hills now :) need maybe a few nights safari not to far away from vic falls, and what airline is cheapest from cape-town to vic falls return?? thanks for your help

Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
383 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: victoria falls safari packages

Did you contact this guys Shamiso www.travel-africa.za.org, he is the best guy to get you the Chobe safari for few nights. you have only 2 British air ways and southafrican airline

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
73 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: victoria falls safari packages

We travelled with JJ Africa Tours awhile back to Botswana, why not try a few days in Chobe National Park? We had amazing service, and they were much cheaper than other quotes we got. Or maybe try Hwange, you will be able to stay in Zimbabwe. I don't think you can fly direct to Capetown from Victoria falls. Maybe Johannesburg only.

7. Re: victoria falls safari packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 06, 2014