We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vic falls

cumbria
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vic falls

Hi,

in october i am going on a group tour of southern Africa. the tour starts in Livingstone and i have some ( roughly from dinner time onwards to explore the falls.

There are 3 activities i am keen on that i have seen so far but obviously dont have time for them all unfortunately. the 3 things are walk with lions, bungee jump and devils pool... if anyone that has done any of these had advice or any other activities i should consider it would be amazing!

Cheers,

Sam

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
167 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vic falls

Did you say you have time from dinner time onwards to explore the falls? I'd re-checked if I were you, I dont think any of those activities you mentioned (lions, bungee jump and devils pool) are doable after sunset.

cumbria
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Vic falls

Yes, I arrive in livingstone at 1pm

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
167 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vic falls

OK, makes more sense now. So you have time from lunch time onwards.

The Bungee jumps are done on the bridge itself. You only need to show up, no pre-booking required. There are websites for this or I’m sure your hotel can help

As far as I know, you will need to make prior arrangement regarding the Devil’s Pool because you will need to engage a guide

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vic falls

Hi Sam, I've written an article on things to do in Victoria Falls. If you click on each activity, I've also given some info about what you can expect, practicalities and so on. Here it is: greatzimbabweguide.com/things-to-do-victoria… The best people to contact for full details are Wild Horizons Zimbabwe, or Shearwater.

5. Re: Vic falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 28, 2014