We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VF to Chobe?

UK
Level Contributor
421 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
VF to Chobe?

How do you get from VF to Chobe, fly or drive? We would be wanting to stay at a game lodge at Chobe.

1. Re: VF to Chobe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, June 04, 2014
Edited: 10:35 am, June 04, 2014
2. Re: VF to Chobe?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:04 pm, November 12, 2012
Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: VF to Chobe?

Transfers are easy to organize, all of the excursion companies offer them. As I mentioned on your other post we used Moabi of Steenbok and he organized the transfer for us. Chobe was just fantastic as was Moabi and his crew. You'll notice the same comment in all the reviews. www.steenboksafari.com

Boston, MA, USA
Level Contributor
693 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VF to Chobe?

try wild horizons...we used them for a daytrip to chobe, but I'm sure they will take you

London, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VF to Chobe?

i did the chobe day trip from vic falls last week. I booked through kalahari tours (based in botswana). They used a zim transfer company to take me to the boarder, then used a botswana company to transpot me to there office. Im sure if you contat them they can sort something out for you

Chobe National...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VF to Chobe?

The travel consultant or tour company that books your stay at Chobe Game Lodge will be able to arrange your transfer directly to the lodge from Victoria Falls with a change in vehicle, as mentioned above, at the border. Many of our guests arrive this way at the lodge. Thanks, James (Chobe Game Lodge)

7. Re: VF to Chobe?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 05, 2013