We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian Visa

Johannesburg, South...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Canadian Visa

Can anyone confirm for me the cost of a Canadian entry visa. Is it still $75? Can Canadians get double entry visas (so you can go to the Zambian side and return)?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadian Visa

Hi see victoriafalls-guide.net/zimbabwe-visa.html

Probably the most up to date information on Vic Falls you will find,

Canadian passport, single ONLY $75US, no double available

Don't forget, if you decide to go over into Zambia, (another Zim Visa on return will be needed) you will need to show a YF cert on return to Joburgh. 24 hr day pass into Zambia $20US. note that ALL purchases in Zambia now have to be in Kwacha.

Ivan

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadian Visa

I can confirm the single entry is indeed $75pp, as my wife and I entered via Harare last week. However, the excellent website Ivan listed says it's usually a 5 minute process. Maybe in Vic Falls, oriented to a lot of tourist traffic.

It took us about 45 minutes to get ours at Harare Int'l, and they didn't seem particularly busy. I saw people take up to 15 minutes to be processed.

3. Re: Canadian Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 28, 2013