I am flying out to Victoria Falls beginning of July 2012. I'll be renting a 4x4 and staying in Zimbabwe.
Below I have posted a few questions, would be great to get some answers!
1) In July , what are the opening hours for the Victoria Falls National Park?
2) Is there parking facilities at Victoria Falls National Park?
3) Are you able to/Is there a fee for walking along Victoria Falls Bridge, whilst staying in Zim. (I am aware the border post must be close, if not on the bridge)
4) Sunset/sunrise time? Would anyone recommend getting up especially early to watch the falls at sunrise?
5) How much time would you allow to drive from the falls to Kasane? (bearing in mind Botswana/Zim border crossing etc)
Thanks in advance!