We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ambula Safaris - Victoria Falls

Orlando, Florida
3 posts
Save Topic
Ambula Safaris – Victoria Falls

My wife and have recently returned from Victoria Falls. We had arranged our travel and hotel through Ambula Safaris. We had a great time and all worked out very well with both the hotel and our different actives.

We were picked up at the air port and brought to all our actives by the same person. They also acted as our guide during our fall tour. This was very enjoyable as we got to know them a little bit and were able to relax a little more.

Prior to actually going we found working with the main office a little more challenging. Items which are not included in the price of an activity but are required to be paid to do the activity such as park entry fees were part of our final bill from Amubla. This worked out great, but caused confusion on our part as it was never explained what the extra charges were.

If asked if I we would use Ambula again, we would if they were to have the best price and value after we checked Expedia and other similar sites.

Blessings all,

C&C

Victoria Falls...
Destination Expert
for Victoria Falls
Level Contributor
870 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ambula Safaris – Victoria Falls

Hi C&C

Glad it all worked out in the end, I remember you being slightly concerned at one stage.

2. Re: Ambula Safaris – Victoria Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, October 28, 2012