We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

Switzerland
4 posts
Save Topic
Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

I am looking for nice place to stay in Vic Falls. We are a familiy of 4 and want to spend 2 nights in Vic Falls before ending our 5-week-Trip through Namibia and Botswana.

The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge looks very nice, but the rates do not. USD 205 per person sharing seems to be a lot for me.

So: Does anyone of know where to get the best rates for this hotel?

Thanks in advance

Dandinda

UK
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

Hi Dandinda,

We are spending a few nights there after our trip through Botswana but will stay at a Lokuthula Lodge which is in the grounds of the VFSL and shares the same facilities. It's self catering and a 2 bedroom lodge is $160 per night per lodge I think.

Nick

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

Hello,

You may want to look at Ilala Lodge or the Vic Falls Hotel -- both are very nice, less expensive, and within walking distance of the Falls. A room at Ilala Lodge is about $140 (for the room, not per person) and a room at VFH is about $200 (per room).

Cheers,

Julian

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

Hi Dandinda,

We'll be in Vic Falls this Sep/Oct, 2007 and will be staying at Lokuthula Lodges. We looked into this a lot and it seems perfect for people with kids, and it's right next door to the Vic Falls Safari Lodge so as already mentioned facilities are shared.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

We are just starting to plan a trip for later in the year, yes a lot seem very expensive indeed, I agree that after looking around the Vic falls Hotel itself does suddenly become reasonable, I found standard room for 2 persons with breakfast for USD 215, where can I find that USD 200 rate ?

Many thanks

Harare, Zimbabwe
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

Try www.venues4africa.com for accommodation options

Switzerland
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

Thanks a lot fopr all of your inputs.

We will be leaving for Namibia in a few days.

I will give a resumee as I return.

So long

Dandinda

7. Re: Deals for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, September 02, 2009