We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short visit to Tunisia

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Short visit to Tunisia

Hell

I have two afternoons/evenings and a full day in Tunis. I am history-friendly too.

What all do you think I can cover in this time. I dont mind taking a personal taxi for the visits, if that would give me time to cover more places and sights.

Mathew

Wiltshire
Destination Expert
for Sousse, Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short visit to Tunisia

You could get to Cathage with the taxi. Also possible to get to Kerquanne on Cap Bon that one is pre Roman Or an alternative could be Uthina near the town of Unda also nearby is the Aquaduct in very good condition that supplied Tunis with water in the Roman period. I would go for Carthage & Uthina in the time scale that you have.Carthage you could do in less than a day Uthina a day.

Edited: 8:43 am, June 16, 2013
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Short visit to Tunisia

Thank you.

3. Re: Short visit to Tunisia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 19, 2014