We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internal Flights

Which Tunis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Internal Flights

I'm planning a DiY trip for 3 weeks in November.

We (me + Mrs) will fly to Tunis, staying there for 3/4 nights, and then flying down to Djerba.

We will then work our way slowly back to Tunis by bus/train.

My problem is booking an internal flight to Djerba. I'm geting no joy on the Tunisair website. Is there an alternative website, or am I safe in waiting until we arrive in Tunis before booking our flight?

Tunis, Tunisia
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Internal Flights

Hi LancasterLad,

Welcome to Tunisia.I hope that your trip next November will meet your expectations.

As you couldn't make your booking now through Tunisair, don't worry you can get your ticket when you'll be in Tunis.

I'm a Tunisian travel consultant & Tour guide.There are several dayly flights from Tunis to Djerba,and I assume that you'll be able to find 2 seats.

Here is the web site of the carrier which deserve Djerba.there time table for the season is not published yet,it will be also make an on line booking very soon

http://www.sevenair.com.tn

Have an anjoyable vacation.

Ben

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internal Flights

Ben - Thanks.

3. Re: Internal Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 03, 2010