We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tunisia after Israel?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
256 posts
227 reviews
Save Topic
Tunisia after Israel?

I am thinking of a Tunisia trip the year after I go to Israel. Granted, there won't be an Israeli passport stamp, but there will be one from the Jordan/Israel border. Will this create any problems if I try to go to Tunisia the following year? Much thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Tunisia
Tunisia
Africa
7 replies to this topic
Brighton, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tunisia after Israel?

You will be ok as Long you don't have the israeli Stamp on your passport.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
256 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tunisia after Israel?

Well, coming from the Allenby Bridge, it's obvious that I will have been in Israel..I even read that Israelis go there. I am looking for a consistent answer....x

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tunisia after Israel?

Jann1953,

I have the exact same question... I too took the Allenby Bridge from Jordan into Israel last year, with no Israeli stamp but with a Jordanian stamp at the Bridge...

The only reason one would take that bridge from Jordan would be to go into Israel..

I also want to know if a Jordanian stamp at the Allenby Bridge would cause problems in Tunisa

Argentina
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tunisia after Israel?

I literally just got back from Tunisia today, and have visited Israel four times with my current passport. I've visited both flying into Ben Gurion and using the borders with Jordan and Egypt, so have plenty of stamps (and stapled in the landing cards too).

Tunisian border guards DO NOT CARE about any previous travel to Israel. Having stamps - Israeli, Jordanian or Egyptian - pose no problems for entering the country. They won't bat an eyelid.

Enjoy your time in Tunisia.

Edited: 6:29 am, June 12, 2018
Mentioned in this post
Tunisia
Tunisia
Africa
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Argentina
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tunisia after Israel?

For what it's worth, I've also visited Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Malaysia, Turkey and Singapore (all Muslim/Arab countries) with Israeli stamps and NONE of them care. The only countries that WILL care are Iran (if they're within the last six months), and Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Algeria, Sudan and Libya (all will refuse you entry).

Mentioned in this post
Morocco
Morocco
Africa
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Algeria
Algeria
Africa
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
256 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tunisia after Israel?

Thanks very much! Seems like an easy hop from Sicily, but there's a lot in that area if one destination doesn't work out. Seems people have started returning to Tunisia. Glad my question helped others.

Mentioned in this post
Tunisia
Tunisia
Africa
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tunisia after Israel?

Yes it did... Thanks 👍

Edited: 7:27 pm, June 12, 2018