We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in October

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in October

Hi all,

Me & a friend are looking at going to Port El Kantaoui the last week in October, can anyone tell me if the weather will be alright or is it not worth going to tunisia that time of year?

Dana Point...
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in October

I've been to Monastir in Tunisia in late October and the weather was still very nice. There were days when it was breezy and not hot, but still overall it was still very nice. Most days we were still able to lay on the beach later in the late morning to early afternoon.

Hope you enjoy it! I'm trying to find out if it's even doable in late Dec!

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in October

we have been last week in oct a few times, sunbathing weather in the day time but dpending on the position of the hotel and buildings around you, you have to move around to catch the rays from about 345 - 430 and there's not a lot of sunbathing to be done after that.

can be a little breezy in the evenings, i like to cover my arms but i wouldn't say you need a jacket, longer sleeves or a shawl do me just fine

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in October

We are going to sousse october 13th we are staying in the Marhaba Beach Hotel we have never been to Tunisa before so looking forward to it..I hope the weather will be nice.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
20 posts
570 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in October

I was in Tunisia during the last week of October and first week of November last year (2009) and the weather was very nice. It was sunny and warm though not very hot. However, it can be chilly at nights.

5. Re: Weather in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 06, 2011