We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa Requirements..??

India
Level Contributor
66 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Visa Requirements..??

HI...i'm an Indian Passport holder and was wondering what the requirements are for for an Indian Passport holder to get a visa for Tunisia..??

Would i be eligible to get a visa on arrival, once i land there in Tunis..??

TUNISIA
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa Requirements..??

Hi Quarryking..!

First off welcome to Tunisia.I hope you'll enjoy your stay among us.

As an Indian citizen,you may apply for an entry visa from Tunisian consulate in your country.

An entry visa can be issued and delevred to you up on arrival at one of the borders.

At the airport such as Tunis-Carthage,Djerba,Monastir,Sfax or any other international airport.Olso at the costums and police checking point if your coming by route from Lybia or Ageria.

Well you have to forward to the Ministry of interrior some documents such as photo copy of the 4 first pages of your passeport,4 photos,and pay the fees (stamp ) before your arrival in order not avoid waiting too long at the transit louange.

If you need more informations, feel free to contact me.

Have a nice trip to Tunisia.

Ben

India
Level Contributor
66 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa Requirements..??

HI Ben and thanks for your post. Have not been able to find much information on the Tunisian embassy here in India...will check around though.

How is the over-land route though thru Libya and Algeria..?? Is it safe & allowed and i'm guessing for this i would need to have my Tunisian visa already stamped on my passport..??

Any info on this..??

TUNISIA
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa Requirements..??

Hi quarryking..

There is a Tunisian ambassy in New Delhi,you can get in touch with the consulate.They 'll explain to you how to apply for an entry visa.

The other option is to apply for it when you get to the Tunisian border.As I explain to you in my message.

By route I meant if are come to Tunisia from Lybia or from Algeria you 'll have to apply for your entry visa to Tunisia when you get at frontier's checking point.

But the most appropriate way for you is forward the documents needed before your arrival to avoid wasting your time in the border until the police will get you the clearance from the main office.

4. Re: Visa Requirements..??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:25 am, October 13, 2009