We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda Itinerary

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
98 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda Itinerary

My husband and I are planning a 2 week safari and have come up with a suggested itinerary from a tour operator. We would like to see some of the migration but don't want to spend the whole trip on that. I would like advice and/or suggestions, please.

Day 1 Nairobi - Giraffe Manor

Day 2,3 Northern Lakipia - Tassia

Day 4,5 Ngorongoro Crater - Ngorongoro Crater Lodge

Day 6,7,8 Serengeti NP - Kuria Hills

Day 9,10,11 - Rwanda

I questions the Kuria Hills lodging. We love the ambiance of the Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and were hoping to capture that in a less expensive accommodation.

To get the best overall experience, is Rwanda preferable to Uganda? Uganda seems to be less expensive.

Thanks so much for any insight.

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
98 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Help with Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda Itinerary

Thank you so much for all of the suggestions. I am going to look at them on the internet….I love doing that! I hope you have a great time in May. I may follow up with you when you get back to see if you have any other suggestions after your trip.

Thanks again!

22. Re: Help with Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, February 18, 2015