We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Africansafaris.com?

FL
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Africansafaris.com?

We are doing a trip to East and South Africa the first week of July. Currently I am working with africansafaris.com for a customized itinerary-2 days at the Ngorongoro Crater, 2 days in the Northern Serengeti, and 2 days in central.

If you know anything about africansafaris.com regarding reputation or price, please let me know.

Kind regards :)

Sydney, New South...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Africansafaris.com?

I am about to use them in July for Tanzania and would love to have some feedback too.

Thanks in advance for your support

Agoura Hills...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Africansafaris.com?

Any feedback on Africansafaris.com...we are looking in to using them for a trip to South Africa?

washington dc
Level Contributor
249 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Africansafaris.com?

I worked with and agent at Altours who in turn utilized African Safari in 2011 to South Africa. I had a bad experience and will not use them again. They seemed to know what they were doing but were VERY impatient and appeared bothered with all my questions. They were not good at communicating and returning calls. Went with Planet Africa for upcoming trip to Tanzania and I am very happy with my experience so far.

4. Re: Has anyone used Africansafaris.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 26, 2014