We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serengeti In November

UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Serengeti In November

Hi, I am thinking of visiting Ngorongoro, serengeti, lake manyara and malindi in November. What I expect by way of weather and wild life?

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Serengeti In November

Could be some rain and more animals then you can count, if you're in the right place.

UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Serengeti In November

Thanks Karl.

Are the places I mention likely to be the 'right place'?

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Serengeti In November

Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation area, and the Southern Serengeti should have a lot of animals in them.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
457 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Serengeti In November

Karl,

We have been enjoying your expertise and are about to settle on late November of '09. We want to see Kenya and Tanzania. Do you have any recommendations on the must see parks? We, of course, want it all but will probably be limited to 15 days or less. We are most interested in the wildlife and culture. Less interest in cities and nightlife. We prefer lodges or tented camps, but are not totally averse to roughing it some of the time.

We just returned from an 11 day Quito and Galapagos Cruise Tour with Celebrity Xpedition. That was luxurious for us.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

rastawoman

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Serengeti In November

Rasta... I would make certain that you get to the Serengeti, the migration will be there at that time, and the Ngorongoro Crater. Those would be the two must see places that I would suggest for late November. You will find all kinds of accommodations at both of these locations.

6. Re: Serengeti In November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Serengeti National Park