We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

house for rent in Dar

Which Dar es Salaam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dar es Salaam...
2 posts
Save Topic
house for rent in Dar

Hello,

We have a nice, newly built big house (4 bedrooms, dining, living, kitchen, 2 bathrooms) for rent in Tabata, Dar es Salaam. It is possible to rent it just for your holidays, or for a long term if you like. Please let us know if you're interested, so we can send you more information and pics of the house.

Nasta

Houston, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: house for rent in Dar

Hi - I am visiting Dar for the first time and am searching for an apartment/house that I could rent for about two weeks to three weeks. Of course, your house is quite large and I would only need a big enough space to accommodate two people, but just out of curiosity; what would be the rent for two weeks of rental?

Also, if you'd be able to answer this - How far is your house from a) Bahari Beach, and b) Upanga?

Dar es Salaam...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: house for rent in Dar

Hi, thank you for your message.

From my house to Upanga will be about 15 minutes. Bahari Beach about 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, right now it is not possible to rent the house, because we recently decided that we want to sell the property. But we are sure you will find another nice place to stay in Dar. For example, check http://www.dallyestate.blogspot.nl/. Apart from our house, they offer a great amount of different houses for rent and for sale.

3. Re: house for rent in Dar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 27, 2014