We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight to Dar Es Salaam Tanzania in December

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
flight to Dar Es Salaam Tanzania in December

hello all, can any one advice me, i will traveling to Dar from London in December for Chrismass, .preferred on 24/12/12 and back on the first week of Jan,. any tips on which airline is the best, in services and prices too, or which travel agency you can recommend for the best prices? I dont mind stop over for few hours 2 or 3.

thank you all for your help!

:)

london
Destination Expert
for Zambia, Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: flight to Dar Es Salaam Tanzania in December

A number of airlines only fly to Dar on some days of the week, so when searching you need to do a flexible search or you won't get all the options.

For example, BA fly direct but only outbound on Thurs, Sat and Tues and return on Sun, Weds and Fri.

Othe airlines worth looking at from the UK are- Kenya Airways (via Nairobi), KLM vis Schipol, Emirates via Dubai and Ethiopian via Addis. But again, I'm not sure all these airlines fly every day.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,769 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight to Dar Es Salaam Tanzania in December

It's a busy time of year for travel, so I wouldn't waste time investigating for too long.

Some agents are better for others for different types of travel. What is the purpose of your visit - city break; beach; safari or all or none?

3. Re: flight to Dar Es Salaam Tanzania in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, October 10, 2013
4. Re: flight to Dar Es Salaam Tanzania in December

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, November 03, 2013
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: flight to Dar Es Salaam Tanzania in December

We are travelling on the 17th and back on the 31st with Egypt Air. They are a part of Star Alliance and had very competitive prices when we booked a couple of months ago. You can check for the best fares on www.skyscanner.net

Edited: 6:23 am, December 12, 2013
6. Re: flight to Dar Es Salaam Tanzania in December

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 14, 2014