We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Dar es Salaam

Which Dar es Salaam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Dar es Salaam

I am planning to travel to Dar es Salaam during the next year, and would like to know about hotels there. I have previously stayed in the Sea Cliff, but this time it is out of my price range, so will have to try and find somewhere else to stay.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Dar es Salaam

I seldom pay over $50 for a hotel in Dar es Salaam. Several of the hotels that i use are the Econolodge (about $30) which is located on Libya Street in the city center area, or the Rombo Green View Hotel which is located on Shekilango Road telephone number is 022 2461042, the cost at the Green View is 30,000 Tsh at 1,300 Tsh = $1. A listing of hotels in Dar and their contacts can be found on the web page www.tanserve.com/links/index_files/dar.htm

2. Re: Accommodation in Dar es Salaam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 28, 2010