We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our First Safari to Africa with Africa Family Safaris

Roma
2 posts
Save Topic
Our First Safari to Africa with Africa Family Safaris

we Finished our 7 Days Safari with Africa Family Safaris, Now I have different experience than what I had before,Tanzanian are very friendly people,We did our Deluxe Camping Safari in Ngorongoro,Serengeti,Lake Eyasi and Tarangire And Mkuru Camel Safari which very interesting to us

I dont have much to say but I would like to tell my friends that Tanzania is very nice Country to visit now days,I will reccoment you guys for good and friendly services,I hope to come again with you next time,Am very sorry for my poor English.

Mentioned in this post
Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Ngorongoro Conservation...
Arusha Region, Tanzania
Tarangire National Park
Tarangire National Park
Arusha Region, Tanzania
Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our First Safari to Africa with Africa Family Safaris

No problem Angie. We are happy that you had a good time in Tanzania. Your English is better then my Italian.

Mentioned in this post
Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Our First Safari to Africa with Africa Family Safaris

Thanks for the good feedback,It`s really helpful to other travellers.

Regards,

zanzilandholidays

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
39,075 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our First Safari to Africa with Africa Family Safaris

Thanks for the information. Never worry about language problems. We all have those.

Molto grazie mia cara.

4. Re: Our First Safari to Africa with Africa Family Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, February 25, 2010