We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a cheap, clean place in Dar for 6AM flight. HELP

UK
1 post
Save Topic
Need a cheap, clean place in Dar for 6AM flight. HELP

Hi I have a flight leaving DAR at 6am and we need a place to crash that's close to the airport. Check in would be 3-4am.We need cheap and clean ( family of 3)

We only need the place for 8-10hours!!

Where do you suggest?

Monica

Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a cheap, clean place in Dar for 6AM flight. HELP

Monica,

I'm afraid that I can't help you with cheap accommodation in Dar but I can tell you that the travel time from the Port area to the Airport at that time of morning is about 20 minutes and cost us $25. Hope that helps you to find accommodation.

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a cheap, clean place in Dar for 6AM flight. HELP

Hi Monica,

Almost all Hotels and Lodges are in the City Cente,and it takes few minutes to get to the Airport because there is no Traffic Jam at that time.

I do recommend Royal Mirage Hotel.It ranges US50 a room.

Regards,

zanzilandholidays

3. Re: Need a cheap, clean place in Dar for 6AM flight. HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 05, 2010