We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shidolya Tours & Safaris, Arusha

Northants, England
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shidolya Tours & Safaris, Arusha

Hi

Shidolya Tours & Safaris have given me a competitive quote for a camping safari to Ngorongoro, Tarangire & Lake Manyara in August. Has anyone used them recently and able to give me feedback on the service they received?

Breakdown Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Kanuth Adventure Safaris-Day Trips
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Awesome Wild Safaris
Multi-day Tours, Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shidolya Tours & Safaris, Arusha

Hi

They are a budget to mid range company and are well known for putting together groups, so be sure to ask how many in your vehicle.

Chicago, IL
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Shidolya Tours & Safaris, Arusha

Did you book with them? I am ready to book with them for Kili, safari and Zanzibar in Feb 2008 as well. Curious to know how the booking process went. When are you going?

3. Re: Shidolya Tours & Safaris, Arusha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, September 03, 2009