We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Fantastic Game Drives in Western Serengeti with Bushbuck Ltd

My wife and I just returned from a 10 year anniversary trip to Tanzania. We were a bit nervous because we did not go with a major tour group and planned it ourselves. We absolutely loved our game drive experience with Bushbuck Ltd. We used them in the Western Serengeti (Kirawira) and were so impressed with our guide, Daudi. From the minute we stepped off of the plane at the Grumeti airstrip, he put us at ease. We were most impressed with his knowledge of all of the wildlife. I love details and Daudi was able to provide tons of information about the animals and birds (e.g., gestation time, sleep cycles, ages of lion cubs etc.) A perfect visit to Kirawira.

1. Re: Fantastic Game Drives in Western Serengeti with Bushbuck Ltd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 16, 2014