We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa fee for Irish!

NYC
Level Contributor
639 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Visa fee for Irish!

Arrived last night, with Turkish Airlines. All went well, nice airline, but think the food has slightly declined since I last flew with them. Otherwise all good.

Anyways. We used our Irish passports and were only charged $50 each! We must have sent them a case of Guinness or something!

nyc
Level Contributor
15,035 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa fee for Irish!

Seems the agent missed it... a case (or even less) of Guiness could do it.

Whether w/ US or Irish passports... fee is $100/pp (good for 1/yr whereas the others at $50 only 3/mos)

Lucky you.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
339 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa fee for Irish!

One time I did use the re-entry option within 1 year and averaged my visa fees to $50 in 2011. haha...

Enjoy your $50, spend it on some Bia baridi !

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
38,486 posts
402 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa fee for Irish!

I fixed it for you. Don't tell everyone.

Extract THC website

3.Republic of Ireland: Applying from the Republic of Ireland follow instructions for postal applications except the fee, arrange a Bank Draft with your bank of £40 sterling including an additional £6 for postage (total £46) made payable to Tanzania High Commission (Contact your bank for this service). A single Bank Draft can be used to remit the total amount of more than one applicant.

Please send the Guinness to me.

NYC
Level Contributor
639 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa fee for Irish!

Case is on the way!

I had seen it as $50 on an Irish gov. Website, but wasn't sure.

Just finished climbing Meru. Starting Kili tomorrow!

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa fee for Irish!

Luck o the Irish,.

6. Re: Visa fee for Irish!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 15, 2014