We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asante Tanzania

Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
Asante Tanzania

Has anyone tried or heard of Asante Tanzania? http://asantetanzania.com/

Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

kenya
3 posts
1 review
1. Re: Asante Tanzania

Hey SEG21,

I hope this didnt come too late and it can help you make up your mind the next step to take in regards to your Tanzania holidays. Asante Tanzania gave us a wonderful travel experience!!

Panctual driver guides, nice animal viewing and good foods. Their budget is affordable and the facilities they use are above average.

We visited Tanzania in October 2011 and the memories are still fresh in my mind. I can recommend this travel operator with alot of confidence.

Nice holidays,

T.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,542 posts
138 reviews
2. Re: Asante Tanzania

wow, Thorsten... you are an unusual guy... joined TA in Nov. 2011, wrote a review of the Serengeti Seronera and managed to make it a plug for a particular company (dodging the TA rule against reviewing safari operators), then made no more contributions for almost a year only to return with a plug for the same company.

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Asante Tanzania

For Asante Tanzania Safaris its a YES!!

We booked a 5 day tour of the Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro. We were also in Arusha for three nights staying at Arusha Tourist Hotel which was great.

The food and accommodations throughout the tour were fantastic. We stayed in wonderful wildlife lodges in Tanzania with great game views every morning and afternoons. The lodges had amazing views and were very comfortable and luxurious. Animals were plenty to see…thanks to Martin, our driver-guide.

I highly recommend.

Segovia, Spain
1 post
4. Re: Asante Tanzania

Great work, I recommend Asante Tanzania safari. I am not the type who post comments online but I thought it wise to tell the rest what it felt like enjoying your services. I and my husband went for 4 days Masai Mara and lake Nakuru, saw 19 lions in Masai Mara, a leopard walking, just some seconds before it disappeared, all the big five!! and many wildbeests. We are kissing goodbye to our sixties and at first thought of taking a lodge safari instead of budget trip. Fred, a consultant from Asante Tanzania office advised us accordingly and helped us book a semi-luxury budget holiday which we proved was very comfortable. The Nairobi hotel, Khweza was great inside too, but the environment was very noisy, it would be better a hotel in a silent place for good sleep.

We are grateful for a marvelous holidays.

5. Re: Asante Tanzania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 05, 2014