We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Organising a Trip in April

UK
4 posts
Save Topic
Organising a Trip in April

I would be grateful for any advice we can get on the trip we are currently endeavouring to sort out. We ideally want to go to Vic Falls for a couple of nights, four nights in Chobe, five in Kruger (private game reserves) and end up in Sun City for say three nights as my husband will be attending a conference, but unfortunatly I will have to fly home to the UK without him! We will be travelling just before Easter and really wanted advice on the weather at this time of the year in these areas and whether Vic Falls will be overcrowded due to the Easter Break. We had also thought about staying at Cybele for a couple of nights to unwind.

Any recommendations on which way round to do this trip would be helpful.

All advice will be welcome!!!

Thanks SuzieQ

bdk
SA
Level Contributor
358 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Organising a Trip in April

Hi there

These days, things are rather quieter now at Vic Fall, especially on the Zimbawean side. I don't think you will find the place crowded at all.

Weather will be great.

I lik the sequence you have planned things.

What places are you looking at to stay at in Chobe and which private lodges are you considering near Kruger?

Cybele will be an ideal base if you want to explore the panorama route and visit God's Window, Pilgrim's Rest, etc.

Also look at http://www.timamoonlodge.co.za/

Have not been to either Cybele or Timamoon yet. Both seem great.

2. Re: Organising a Trip in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 18, 2009