We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dual citizenship uk

1 post
Save Topic
dual citizenship uk

I am a South African with indefinite leave to remain.I am hoping to apply for British Citizenship and dont want to loose my SA one.I am travelling to South Africa in the next couple of weeks and will be there for about 7 weeks.I wish to apply for the retention of dual citizenship certificate in SA.Does Home Affairs require proof that i have not acquired the British citizenship?And the question is I had a daughter who was born in the UK in 2012 and i got a British passport for her as i had indefinite.What is the position regarding her SA citizenship?Do i need to sort out her South African citizenship as i want her to have dual. Thank you for your help.

1. Re: dual citizenship uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 18, 2014