We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pretoria to Phalaborwa?

Portland, OR
2 posts
Save Topic
Pretoria to Phalaborwa?

I need to get from Pretoria to Phalaborwa on June 24th. I went to the Translux website who said they don't have any tickets available on that date. Does anyone know if the website is accurate and if it is possible for me to just go to the bus station on the 24th and buy my ticket day of?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pretoria to Phalaborwa?

Hi Holla,

I don't recommend that you just arrive at the coach station on the 24th and buy your ticket. It's highly likely that those seats are booked well in advance It's peak World Cup season, and most coach lines will be running at capacity.

To book for City to City coaches you need to book through the Computicket site (www.computicket.com). Go to the travel tab on the website, and click on "bus tickets"

I've just gone through the procedure to check and it seemed to follow through till I would have to confirm (and pay). It appears that there are still seats available on that day.

City-to-City is a no frills coach line, and you can take "no-frills" pretty literally, but it looks like the only coach option you have on that routing.

Edited: 1:29 pm, April 20, 2010
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Pretoria to Phalaborwa?

I want to book the bus tickets from pretoria to phalaborwa,so my question how much is a ticket of a 8 years old boy

3. Re: Pretoria to Phalaborwa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:48 am, March 06, 2011