We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connecting flights to the Seychelles

Sheffield, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Connecting flights to the Seychelles

Hi,

We are looking at booking a flight to the Seychelles in may this year and have found some relatively cheap flights which are connections. How much time would be needed to safely make the connecting flight? Does anybody have any experience of travelling using a connection?

We have found a flight with a 45 minute connection and are worried about whether it would be enough time.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connecting flights to the Seychelles

Hello Ashley!

If you are flying via Abu Dhabi I totally do not recommend to have 45 mins between the flights. Etihad was always late when I flew with them.

If you are flying via Doha or Dubai there is a very big chance to catch the flight but I do not guarantee for your luggage.

If you can tell us what airline you want to fly with I can advise you maybe more than I have done up to now.

belgium
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Connecting flights to the Seychelles

Did it last summer from Paris to Doha , got 50 minututes transfer and all went smoothly.

I called the office because i was worried too..they told me if you miss the connection, they give you a hotel to sleep , but they try to avoid this as much as possible ..

We flyed with Quatar.

Enjoy Seychelles !

3. Re: Connecting flights to the Seychelles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 10, 2014