We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short 2 - 3 night sailing trips

London
Level Contributor
70 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Short 2 - 3 night sailing trips

Hello

I am planning a trip to the Seychelles for August 2013. I am interested in joining a sailing boat for a 2 -3 night trip. I am not able to charter a boat myself, so would be looking to join a boat with a crew. Does anyone know if any companies offer tours like this?

Thanks

Johannesburg...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Short 2 - 3 night sailing trips

Dream Yacht Charter is the most reasonable on a cabin share basis

Johannesburg...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Short 2 - 3 night sailing trips

Dream Yacht Charter is the most reasonable for cabin share. Had a good experience but a note of caution, this is very weather dependent.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short 2 - 3 night sailing trips

Here (seychelles-travel.co.uk/cruising-holidays-pe…) you have three sailing boats which offer 4 days / 3 nights of sailing around Mahe, Praslin or La Digue.

Victoria, Seychelles
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Short 2 - 3 night sailing trips

Hi Holidaywannabe

Also look at Silhouette Cruises site too:: www.seychelles-cruises.com

Seychelles
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Short 2 - 3 night sailing trips

Bliss Explorer in new to the Seychelles part of the Bliss Hotel group. Try Seychelles Hotel Direct local booking website they should have them up already.

6. Re: Short 2 - 3 night sailing trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 06, 2014