We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a family trip

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Planning a family trip

My husband and I will be traveling with our 5 and a half year old boy in late december to the Seycheles and I have found some pretty good suggestions as far as honeymoon locations, and islands to visit,but does anyone have suggestions on guest cottages or resorts that are child friendly? This s our first visit, so suggestions of any kind would really help.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Planning a family trip

Big thanks to everyone for all your help and great suggestions, I just booked at etoile labrine,and I was able to find it through your help! Thanks so much and I am so excited to visit your beautiful islands!

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,965 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Planning a family trip

Sara one more tip:

Try to send to Etoile Labrine an e-mail to arrange you a taxi on return basis. Send them your arrival time. Do not pay more than 150 RS one way.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Planning a family trip

Thanks so much for the tip, I will call and set that up. thanks again!

24. Re: Planning a family trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, December 17, 2013