We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay for our honeymoon

england
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
where to stay for our honeymoon

hi,

we are looking at going to the seychelles for our honeymoon in june, and are wanting advice on where to go/stay.

we are looking at praslin island as seems popular, unfortunatley when we want to go there are no rooms left for la reserve hotel or le duc de praslin which are the hotels we like the sound of. we have been recommended paradise hotel on praslin, or even advised to consider labriz hotel on silhoutte island. has anyone stayed at these hotels and can give advice as to whether they would recommend staying at either, and if not where would you recommend?

looking at other forum entries, i see that lots of people recommened la digue island has anyone been there and where would they recommemed staying.

i am so undecided, which island and which hotels would people recommened staying at?

any advice would be greatfully appreciated.

thanks

Wayzata MN
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay for our honeymoon

Hi Fed-trip! Have you considered L'Archipel on Praslin? It's a really cute little place! Praslin is a great island to stay on because of the variety of things to do. If you want to stay on La Digue, I recommend LE DOMAINE DE L'ORANGERAIE. It's not on the beach but walking distance and a great alternative to La Digue Island Lodge.

La Briz is really nice. My favorite spot is Denis Island and of course North Island!

Happy planning!

Mentioned in this post
Denis Island
Denis Island
Seychelles
North Island
North Island
Seychelles
2. Re: where to stay for our honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, November 15, 2009