We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tetoaun -new resort purchase

Washington D.C.
1 post
Save Topic
Tetoaun -new resort purchase

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has had an experience purchasing a apartment in one of the new resorts being built in Nortern Morocco? Also, if anyone could share their thoughts about buying in the Tetouan area and about the town in general.

Thanks

Ron

florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tetoaun -new resort purchase

I am heading there next week myself to check it out, can I ask if you have been there, or just read reports? Everything I hear says its hot hot hot!! Thanks, Joan

Leicester
Level Contributor
74 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tetoaun -new resort purchase

I was their over a year ago an purchased at Cabo Negro appartment should be finished this July

Email me at rxcbs@yahoo.co.uk if you need more details

Leicester
Level Contributor
74 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tetoaun -new resort purchase

I was their over a year ago an purchased at Cabo Negro appartment should be finished this July

Email me at rxcbs@yahoo.co.uk if you need more details

Chioggia
Level Contributor
284 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tetoaun -new resort purchase

Hi Richard

I have been reading your posts about purchasing in Tétouan since I went to Tangier in November last .

Ever since I have been working on buying something there too.

I saw about 15 houses in the Casbah/Medina areas of Tangier -

have you any thoughts on property in Tangier itself as opposed to outside alont the Mediterranean coast please ?

I am also looking into the development taking place between Asilah and Tangier , do you know anything about that ?

It is due to be completed by 2009 6 I am corresponding with their offices in Southern Spain.

Thanks already for the information that you have provided in T.A.

Alan

Leicester
Level Contributor
74 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tetoaun -new resort purchase

Alan/Ron

Dop me a line i've bought appartments both east/west of tangier

rxcbs@yahoo.co.uk

6. Re: Tetoaun -new resort purchase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 21, 2009