We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Tangier - Tangier Med

Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Tangier - Tangier Med

I know this has been pretty much done to death but can anyone tell me where and when to catch the bus from Tangier Ville to Tangier Med? We went to the CTM stop but the buses seem to be doing the long journeys to Fez and such. We want to catch the 11am Acciona ferry tomorrow (already have tickets) but taxis are expensive so want to avoid them if possible.

Any help gratefully appreciated!

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,875 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Tangier - Tangier Med

I can't give you chapter and verse but the information has been posted several times before. Try sticking 'bus med' into the Tanger forum search box, then sort the results by date and have a scan through.

2. Re: Bus Tangier - Tangier Med

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 14, 2014