We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay for a group of 4 and 8 men

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to stay for a group of 4 and 8 men

Greetings fellow TA members. In April 2013 I will be going to Seville and Tangier with friends from across the US for a long needed vacation with a group of old college buddies. Any referrals of where to stay in each city? Thank you in advance!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to stay for a group of 4 and 8 men

Cliick on Tangier Hotels and Vacation Rentals (top left of screen) for accomodation reviews. Perhaps write to a couple of the reviewers (ie send a PM) for their own views and recommendations.

For advice on accomodation in Spain I assume that you have posted on the appropriate Spanish forum?

Manchester
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to stay for a group of 4 and 8 men

I would suggest you browse the hotel/riad reviews on the Tangier page, this should give you some better ideas also the pricing, I would suspect many of the Riads will not be able to offer 8 rooms if that is what you are looking for.

As previously suggested try pm several of the reviewers.

Good luck

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to stay for a group of 4 and 8 men

I've also put this in the Seville forum. My headline should have said "4 - 8" as we'll be group trying to rent a suite or an apt. Thank you for your responces.

4. Re: Best place to stay for a group of 4 and 8 men

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 14, 2013