We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rabat with kids

Which Rabat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Topic
Rabat with kids

Hi,

My family and I are going to be in Rabat for two weeks at the end of the month for my husbands work. Does anyone have any suggestions on things outside the usual list of sites to do with my 8 year old daughter? Besides just exploring the city, I am also looking for short daytrips outside of Rabat we could do, artisan workshops and volunteer work that we could do during our stay.

As much as I would love to get out into the desert, it seems like that is not practical from Rabat. However, are there any other options that we could do to experience some of the berber villages?

Hope everyone is enjoying something that they love today.

1. Re: Rabat with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:50 am, March 17, 2015