We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

Italy
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

I saw a post claiming that bus number 2 goes half a mile close to the airport. I would appreciate any information on this bus if someone knows. Where in the center it stops. In case of no buses, how and where do I grab a taxi to get there from any of Rabat train stations? What kind of taxi is cheaper and how does it work? Do I share a taxi with other passengers?

Rabat, Morocco
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

the bus shuttle to city center near train station is just 2 euro (20 MAD) , very cheap.

Rabat, Morocco
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

ths bus go to airport 2 hours before the plane depart , and the bus take 20 minutes from rabat city center to rabat airport

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

I realise elga s that you only joined TA today but frankly dragging up posts from five to six months ago is unnecessary and pointless in the light of the fact that almost all have ben answered. Also this practice pushes newer, relevant posts "off the page". Please desist.

4. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, May 08, 2014
Rabat, Morocco
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

correction:

NO Pilobolus2011

i want just help , also i see that majority of people don't know many informations about ground transportation in rabat airport.

(sorry for my english)

Edited: 9:10 am, May 08, 2014
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

Where do you catch the bus to the airport is it at the train station?

Also how frequent does it run? Does anyone have a timetable?

I caught the bus from the airport to Rabat no problem but i could not find any information for returning.

Thanks steve

Rabat, Morocco
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

don't worry, the bus stop is near train station.

go see google maps , and tape :"airport buses rabat train station" and you find the logo of the bus stop is near train station.

look also here the place in blue

img27.imageshack.us/img27/5047/kdqm.jpg

Rabat, Morocco
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

about timetable is easy, it's schedules are as flights of the day.

from airport to train station : One hour after the arrival of the plane

from train station to airport: 2 hours prior to departure of the plane

Rabat, Morocco
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

this is a image of google maps, three steps from train station gate to airport buses :

http://s16.postimg.org/ui0q3ipv9/shuttle.jpg

10. Re: how to get from downtown Rabat to Rabat/Sale Airport by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 11, 2015