We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to find an furnished appartment in Rabaat?

Dammam - Saudi
1 post
Save Topic
How to find an furnished appartment in Rabaat?

I intend to come in Rabbat in mid of Jan 2010. I found hotels near by are expensive as I checked the rates. I'm not coming to enjoy a better hotel stay there. I'll be busy during the day time and will only use the place in the night for sleep. But essentially I look for the better bathroom and cleanliness and hygeine of the appartment.

Anybody out there who can help me with a clue or guidance to find an appartmnet at ecconomical rate?

Sam

Saudi

Casa
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to find an furnished appartment in Rabaat?

Have you googled this? Try terremaroc or annonces maroc, although you may need French to understand them. Or go to an estate agency once you're there.

2. Re: How to find an furnished appartment in Rabaat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, June 15, 2010