We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Valentines Meal

England
13 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Valentines Meal

Hi

I would like to treat my partner to a wonderful meal on Valentines day and have found good reviews for the following restaurants.

Le Tobsil

Le Foundouk

Dar Moha

Dar Marjana

Casa Lalla

Has anybody been to any of these restaurants?

All reviews/recommendations gratefully received.

Many thanks

marrakech
Level Contributor
248 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Valentines Meal

I would suggest Le Fondouk (in fact we will be there on the same night!!) It is fab, and very romantic!............just booked it up, so they still have availability, but I would imagine it will get vry booked up. Otherwise, Le Tobsil.

I would not bothr with Dar Moha for a special night out, much nicer in the warmer evenings when you can sit outside, not much atmosphere inside. Food ok, nothing to write home about!

enjoy

England
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Valentines Meal

Thanks

I've emailed Le Foundouk to ask for a reservation for the 14th.

I may see you there!

England
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Valentines Meal

Hoorah

Foundouk confirmed my booking by email today.

What a great find

Thank you

marrakech
Level Contributor
248 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Valentines Meal

great! You won't be disappointed, romantic, it certainly is!!!

have a great time, maybe c u there!!

5. Re: Romantic Valentines Meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, August 25, 2009