We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech in April

london
Level Contributor
109 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Marrakech in April

Hi

I'm thinking of going to Marrakech for a few days over the Easter hols and was wondering if anybody knew what the weather is generally like in April. I've already checked some of the temperatures on the internet but have got different info from each site.

Also was wondering how long was needed to do Marrakech? We were thinking of a 4 or 5 night stay but wanted to check that we wouldn't get bored!

thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,290 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech in April

On eis never too sure, but the weather should be fine in April and hot enough for adip in the pool. One visits Marrakech and always comes back. If you plan it well you won't get bored. Should you, take aday off to visit Essouira or the Atlas mountain. Or take a half morning to learn to cook Moroccan at la maison arabe cookery school or golf at on eof the 3 golf links, no to mention restaurants, discos and the rest

cheers

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marrakech in April

April is a good time to visit Morocco. The weather is usually pretty nice (although there are always exceptions). Easter is high season as I recall so you will want to book ahead and check rates. Marrakech can be an expensive place to stay at certain peak times. I can't take more than a couple of days at a time in Marrakech, but to be honest if you have never been to Morocco I doubt you will be bored with a 4 or 5 night stay there. Sign up at your hotel or riad for some local tours outside of the area of Marrakech but not too far away. Essaouira is a good example.

3. Re: Marrakech in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 19, 2009