We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech to Casablanca Airport for 2:30AM Flight

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
138 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Marrakech to Casablanca Airport for 2:30AM Flight

I have searched the forum boards, but cannot find anything recent on this subject.

Four adults are flying out of Casablanca at 0230 on a Saturday morning, leaving Marrakech Friday evening. The last trains out of Marrakech on Friday are at 1845 and 2045, getting into Casa Voy at 2205 and 0005, respectively.

Getting into Casa Voy at 2205 seems a little too early, and 0005 perhaps a little too late and then we'll likely have to get a taxi to the airport, as I imagine the commuter train service will have ended (can't seem to confirm this online anywhere). The cost for four adults would be MDH560 for the train, plus whatever a taxi will charge for that time of night, knowing our options are limited.

So, I am wondering if it would be better to get a private car/taxi from Marrakech, directly to the airport for about MDH1500 (door-to-door). I imagine it would cut down on some stress, and mean that we don't get to the airport too early/late.

While I'm on that subject - at what time should we be at CMN before an 0230 flight?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
4,735 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech to Casablanca Airport for 2:30AM Flight

if there are 4 of you then taking taxi all the way probably makes sense - you could get it less than 1500dh if you shop around as well

Aim to be at the airport for midnight, gives you some leeway for delays

2. Re: Marrakech to Casablanca Airport for 2:30AM Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 24, 2015