We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

Hi, staying in this hotel August 21st for two weeks. Can anyone advise if the hotel supply pool towels?

We have booked cookery classes, would like to go to the water park.

Happy take suggestions for "must do" events.

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

Yes they provide pool towels

Stoke-on-Trent...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

Thank you for your reply. Appreciate it.

fu5
UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

We are also going Aug ! Can you book the cookery classes in advance? We are going with Thomson and no mention was made of it? Thanks

Stoke-on-Trent...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

Hi, I am also with Thompsons. I have booked the cookery classes independently. I did an internet search and have booked to go with www.faimdepices.com. I emailed them directly, an have booked for the 28th. They pick you up at the hotel, and everything is included. We wanted a activity out of the sun for a day.They have asked for payment in Euros (50 each) on the day. We intend going to the water park - Oasiria - looks nice for a change of hotel scenery.

Thompsons do an evening trip to a bodwin/evening meal/horse show (about £40) per person, this is also available with local companies. Really looking forward to a break, and some sunshine.

fu5
UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

Thanks!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,208 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

Hi mandiejosh,

If this is the horse show they are promoting I'd personally give it a miss;

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293734-d1…

7. Re: Hotel Rui Tikida Gardens-things to do.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 16, 2015